Monday, June 15, 2009

Some Photos from the Campo

There are few stranger things than finding a crab in your bedroom when you don´t live close to a water source. It was larger than my hand and when I first saw it, it was pretty dark and I was sure it was another rat... but no.
The kitchen and dining area in my house in the campo. I spent more hours than I care to admit to cooking and washing dishes in that kitchen.

A view from a hike I do in my campo.


This is the man of the house in the backyard. He is eighty years old and he works on his land everyday.



This was a tarantula in my bed the first day of my site visit. It lived in my wall and I would see it every once in a while.




1 comment:

  1. Jasmine you are a rock star and I hope that you are well. If you can post more please do... it is amazing to see the great things that you are doing!

    Duck

    ReplyDelete